Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Turquoise & Peony Pink

Friday, May 27, 2011

Turquoise & Peony Pink

Last few days I've been looking for something to wear in the Portuguese 'Golden Globes awards'. Every year I think that next year I'm going to find the time to buy that perfect Designer's Guild Silk and have the perfect dress custom made. I never find the time to think about it early enough so I always find myself doing a last minute run to Carolina Herrera's Store (one of my favorites in formal evening dresses) and buy something from there! I was thinking about pink when I came across this Image from the first Midleton's Official meeting with the Obamas and thought; Kate Dear, you just came from a honeymoon at the Beach! Couldn't you have worn something a bit more colorfull?!? Beije with black shoes?! Blharrrcccc!...Put your eyes on that stylish lady in front of you!!! Turquoise and Peony pink?!? How cool is that!!?...

***

Nos últimos dias andei à procura de algo para usar  nos Globos de Ouro. Todos os anos acho que no próximo ano vou encontrar o tempo para encomendar 'aquela' seda da Designer's Guild e mandar fazer o vestido perfeito. Não passa das intenções porque acabo sempre a correr para a loja da Carolina Herrera (uma das minhas favoritas em vestidos mais formais) e comprar algo, à última da hora! Andava eu a divagar no rosa quando encontrei esta imagem da primeira reunião oficial dos Principes com os Obama e pensei; Kate minha querida és tão bonita e elegante, até acabaste de chegar de uma maravilhosa lua de mel na praia...não poderias ter usado algo um pouco mais colorido?! Vestido beje e sapatos pretos!?! Blharrcccc!...Põe os olhos nessa senhora cheia de estilo à tua frente e inspira-te!  Turquesa e rosa! Não é o maximo o kit da Michele?! Adorei!




Then Michele's dress and tiny jacket reminded me of my absolute love
for the Tiffany's 'Holly Clutch' that has the same color combination!
LO-VE-LY!

 These are probably my favourite colors ever!
And they go so well together...
***
Estas são, provavelmente as minhas cores favoritas!
Adoro a combinação dos 2 tons...

max mara

net a porter


Giusepe Zanotti

top shop

Zappos

Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co.
top shop

Tiffany & Co.
paris hilton marni

Tiffany & Co.

moschino

 Pack one of each for me please!

***

Podem embrulhar tudo, que eu levo, por favor!!

Até amanhã
Ana Antunes


5 comments :

  1. This pink and blue combo just made me extremely happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá querida!
    Amo rosa e azul. adorei o post.

    Bjos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, me too!!! I absolutely adore this combination as well...and that tiffany's clutch is the *perfect* shade of these two! Good luck on the hunt for the perfect dress...I hope we get to see pictures! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! They are 2 of my favourite colors too!! love every piece!!! really nice post!!! good taste girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!
    My webpage > try article

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração